Have you heard of Binabaje Hills in Alicia, Bohol? Well, maybe you’ve only heard of chocolate hills, right? Bohol is considered as one of the best Provinces in Central Visayas due to its astounding tourist spots and rich cultural heritage. Bohol is known for its beautiful coral reefs and beaches in Panglao island and […]
Getting Started with Trekking Dying to head into the hills but don’t know how? Well, before you jump in into the activity, there are few tricks and tips that you might consider before you and your fancy gears tackle any of the great sierras on your list. These tricks and tips on trekking for […]
Malubog lake is located in Barangay General Climaco, Toledo City. This is by far one of the biggest lakes in Cebu Province. It is fascinating and the air is fresh and overwhelming with cool gushes of wind blowing past, provoking the trees around to dance. My mind has been in the state of turmoil on […]
- Binabaje Hills: A Resplendent, Beautiful Rolling Hills of Alicia, Bohol
- Trail Tweaks: Trekking for Beginners
- Malubog Lake and Malubog Falls: Toledo City’s Serene Hideaway and Reflections
- Travel Inspiration : What inspires me to travel?
- Trail Tweaks: Leave No Trace Principles
- Trail Tweaks: How to practice Camping Etiquette
- Why Capdase Armor Suit Combo for iPhone 7 is a perfect outdoor gadget protection?
- The mighty Inambakan Falls will make you splash
- Alegria’s wonderful Cambais Falls can make you bathe
- Cebu Waterfalls : Samboan’s unspoiled Kandayvic Falls